August 2022 real estate market report for 30A Florida?
The market is continuing to balance a bit compared to the last couple years, but even with days on market bumping up a bit listing and selling prices remain strong with large gains which is awesome news for sellers. Right now, the market is still in the balanced area which is still a healthy place to be for both buyers and sellers.
August 2022 (compared to same time 2021)
- Average sales price: $1,965,480 (+50.2%)
- Average list price: $2,391,002(+29.1%)
- Properties sold: 175 (-29.1%)
- Active listings: 842 (+26.43%)
- Median days on market: 14 (+55.5%)
- Average days on market: 15 (+50%)
- Absorption rate: 3.2 months (+26.4%) length of time to sell all inventory if no new…
88 Views, 0 Comments